Win2k / WinXP
WatchHDTV is the main program for viewing and recording HDTV. WatchHDTV Play is a file player to play any recordings made by WatchHDTV. WatchHDTV Scheduler is the scheduler and silent recorder for WatchHDTV. For ATI HDTV Wonder users, plug-ins are also included to use with the Remote Wonder.
- Timeshifting- Timeshift, pause, and replay live HDTV. Skip forward and backwards in set intervals. Ability to change channel while timeshifting to another channel without disrupting current channel.
- Recording- Record any channel live and can also schedule live recordings.
- Silent Recording- Ability to record silently, meaning without any windows or visible program running, saving the recording for later viewing. CPU Usage is generally less than 10%, enabling your computer to be used for other tasks, including playing games with minimal CPU loss.
- Multiple Tuner Support- Can be used with more than one tuner by creating separate folders for each tuner and each WatchHDTV install. Can watch/record/timeshift live with one tuner and silent record with another. Can record silently with mutiple tuners at the same time.
- Scheduler- Schedule events to watch live, record live, timeshift, and silent record. Can schedule one-time and weekly events.
- Full HD(1080i/720p) and AC3(Dolby Digital 5.1) recording
- Small Size- WatchHDTV, WatchHDTV Play, and WatchHDTV Scheduler are less than 500KB per program Low CPU Usage- less CPU intensive than other programs, leaving your computer with plenty of power to use for other tasks
- Low RAM Usage- uses less RAM than other programs, with initial RAM usage around 20MB for WatchHDTV(in comparison ATI MMC and DVICO FusionHDTV programs use anywhere from 50-100MB)
- Built for Stability and Reliability- Development of WatchHDTV was started due to instability and unreliability of ATI MMC and DVICO FusionHDTV software. The primary goal for any release is to maintain stability and reliability.
- Best of all- It's FREE!
Windows XP required for Recording/Timeshifting(SP2 highly recommended)
Windows 2000 and MCE is unofficially supported- certain usage may work, but nothing is guaranteed.
HDTV Tuner Cards- currently supported cards: ATI HDTV Wonder, DVICO FusionHDTV series, AverMedia A180, VBox Tuners(150,151, USB), KWorld ATSC 110, Artec USB T14A, AutumnWave OnAir GT, and FujiPlus USB FD-USB728.(Only HDTV Wonder and FusionHDTV 2 are officially tested)- any Windows XP HDTV Tuner with BDA compatible drivers can be supported with a simple update
All other system requirements are similar to those stated by each tuner
1Lisens og informasjon om operativsystemet er basert på nyeste versjon av programvaren.
(Ingen anmeldelser enda)