Versjonshistorie Desktop Info
Endringer for v1.13.0 - v1.14.0
- Change 1: Added the ‘key’ option to FILE2TEXT to retrieve a single value from a file.
- Change 2: Allow absolute path in language file option. Change 3: Added user variables to the WMI query.
- Change 4: Fixed crash due to null property in WMI results.
Endringer for v1.12.0 - v1.13.0
- Change 1: Added line-spacing to [options]. This controls the number of pixels between rows so you can squeeze it closer together or spread it out.
- Change 2: Fixed csv bug duplicating header cells.
- Change 3: Added maxrows and %rowcount% to the WMI item. In addition to limiting the output of the WMI display, it also provides a way to display just the row count rather than all the rows. Keep in mind this still requires a full parse of the result set so a large WMI query will take some time to process even if just getting a row count.
- Change 4: Added the text-offset common option to all items. The offset option of the NETWORKADAPTER and FIXEDDISK child items has been removed and they now have a default text-offset of 10 pixels. You can set this to any number to adjust the offset or 0 if you don’t want an offset.
- Change 5: Fixed the offset bug in right aligned and right-to-left text.
- Change 6: Added rgb option to item colours.
- Change 7: In WMI queries, CIM_DATETIME fields are automatically split into the date and time components so you can format them properly in the display template. See WMI Date/Time Formatting.
- Change 8: Added a sample ‘advanced’ ini file with multiple pages. You can either rename it to the main ini file, desktopinfo.ini or add it as a command line parameter: desktopinfo.exe /ini=desktopinfo-advanced.ini.
- Change 9: Fixed header bug in VIRTUALMEMORY csv and added free and percent free to results.
- Change 10: Fixed header bug PAGEFILE csv and added free and percent free to results.
- Change 11: Added free and percent free to PHYSICALRAM.
- Change 12: If there is one option on the command line with no ‘/’ prefix, it is assumed to be an ini file. This way you can drag an ini file onto the exe file to start Desktop Info using that ini file.
- Change 13: Added ‘pages read from disk per second’ and ‘pages written to disk per second’ to PAGEFAULTS.
- Change 14: Allow the bar charts to be on their own row so that they are full width. Add two pipe symbols to the end of the display template.
- Change 15: Added the bar-colors option to customise the bar chart colors.
Endringer for v1.11.0 - v1.12.0
- Change 1: Fixed REGISTRY so it can read “read only” keys.
- Change 2: Now responds to display changes and hopefully also remote desktop display changes.
- Change 3: Added the IF item. See Conditional Visibility for a full description.
- Change 4: Added the ‘hidden’ common option to items. This allows you to retrieve data without necessarily displaying it. The SET and IF items are hidden by default. Useful for building composite items and doing conditional visibility.
- Change 5: Fixed incorrect form height when using navigation buttons in “form” mode (/f).
- Change 6: Fixed flickery navigation buttons.
- Change 7: Added text-align option to [options].
- Change 8: I’ve changed monitor-mode so that in virtual screen mode, the origin (top=0, left=0) is the top left of the virtual screen world rather than the top left of the primary monitor. You should review the size and position description to understand how it works now.
- Change 9: Added monitor-num so we can place Desktop Info on a specific monitor. This option is not used when monitor-mode=1.
Endringer for v1.9.2 - v1.11.0
- Change 1: Fixed a couple of pointer leaks in options loading and registry/event/file watchers.
- Change 2: Changed load model for a couple of DLLs which were causing issues.
- Change 3: Added counter option to TOPPROCESSMEM.
- Change 4: Added private usage to PROCESSMEM.
- Change 5: Introducing the DesktopInfo64 tool. This tool runs silently and allows me to retrieve 64 bit counters and other metrics not available to 32 bit applications.
- Change 6: Fixed startup failure on Windows 2000.
- Change 7: Added hexadecimal number format option.
- Change 8: Updated reference English language file. If you are a translation contributor please check out your language file to ensure it’s accurate and up to date.
- Change 9: Added the BIT display format.
- Change 10: Added host option to the REG and REGEXIST items.
- Change 11: Added support fields to OEMINFO.
- Change 12: Added the monitor-mode option. This gives the option of using Primary Monitor mode or Virtual Screen mode. Previously DTI was using the Primary Monitor mode and this remains the default mode.
- Change 13: Added navigation buttons. This really highlighted how unresponsive the gui was so…
- Change 14: Added data collection thread to make the gui more responsive. Because of this separation, I’ve returned the application priority class to idle.
- Change 15: More Unicode work in the ini file.
- Change 16: Moved the [options] text strings into their own [text] section. You will need to move your ‘noresults’ option to this new section in order for it to be recognised. See the sample ini.
- Change 17: Added ‘error’ text string.
- Change 18: Added SESSIONID and RDSSESSIONID.
- Change 19: Changed the TOPPROCESSCPU algorithm to be more accurate.
- Change 20: Fixed bug where DTI was responding to Alt+F4 meant for another application.
- Change 21: Added text-editor option.
Endringer for v1.91 - v1.9.2
- Change 1: Fixed some fatal issues with the FILE/REGISTRY/EVENT monitor items.
- Change 2: Fixed formcolor bug.
Endringer for v1.50 - v1.51
- Fixed charts updating every second even though data is not updated.
- Fixed regression bug with COMMENT item.
- Fixed refresh ugliness and missing top lines.