Versjonshistorie Light Image Resizer
Endringer for v126.96.36.199 - v188.8.131.52
- FIXED: crash or black output could occur if resizing to very large dimensions
- FIXED: crash could occur when closing preview right before image finished loading
- FIXED: original preview was not loaded when using Center mode
- FIXED: memory leak when watermark text rendering failed
- FIXED: Add Border dialog would not accept decimal places if unit was set to percent
- FIXED: alignment of watermark text when using rotation
- IMPROVED: detect read-only flag of target files
- Light Image Resizer – 184.108.40.206 – Built 2017-03-22
- NEW: watermark image can be tiled now (by setting Resize option to Tile)
- NEW: transparent background can be selected for Center mode
- NEW: add recent profiles to application jumplist
- FIXED: rotation for watermark image was broken
- FIXED: using Percent with Center mode could result in wrong dimensions
- FIXED: output was not centered in Crop mode when source was smaller than target dimensions
- FIXED: preview was not refreshed when changing some options
- FIXED: error after processing in some cases (Error in OnFinished)
- FIXED: sequential number for watermark text was off by 1 (i.e. starting at 2 when supposed to start at 1)
- FIXED: processing was slowed down and not working at full performance with lots of files
Endringer for v220.127.116.11 - v18.104.22.168
- FIXED: ICO files were loaded without transparency
- FIXED: context menu was displayed for some unsupported virtual folders
- FIXED: state of auto width/height could be wrong when switching profiles
- FIXED: dialog to add images didn’t allow to select multiple files in some cases
- FIXED: path auto completion for destination was broken
- IMPROVED: better check to avoid parsing of compressed folders (ZIP, CAB)
- IMPROVED: include hidden files based on system setting
- IMPROVED: recreate folder structure now also works if just one folder was added
- IMPROVED: folder name can be specified in filename mask before a backslash (e.g. “subfolder\%F”)
- IMPROVED: use new dialog to select folders (similar to files)
- IMPROVED: place backup files in a sub-folder named “LightImageResizer_Backups” for more convenience
- IMPROVED: better interface scaling for high DPI (esp. 4K monitors)
- IMPROVED: limit threads to 8 on auto setting to avoid memory issues
Endringer for v22.214.171.124 - v126.96.36.199
- FIXED: a wrong value could be displayed as image height in the log
- IMPROVED: apply compression when converting from TIFF to PDF
- Light Image Resizer – 188.8.131.52 – Built 2015-12-03
- FIXED: some options (like filename mask) could be incorrect when launched via context menu, or changing profile
- FIXED: text outline button (for watermark text) was active even if color selection was cancelled
- CHANGED: increase limit for log entries
- CHANGED: log entry limit now only applies to info type (warnings and errors will still be logged)
- CHANGED: combine “info” log entries to a single line per file when processing
- IMPROVED: refresh log only if visible for better performance
- IMPROVED: behavior of destination edit box
- IMPROVED: error handling when destination cannot be written to
- Light Image Resizer – 184.108.40.206 – Built 2015-11-09
- FIXED: selected profile could be empty when launched via context menu
- Light Image Resizer – 220.127.116.11 – Built 2015-11-04
- FIXED: deleting profile “Sample” could also delete “Sample 2”, etc.
- FIXED: display issues with preview during processing (if enabled)
- FIXED: threading issue when cancelling processing and/or preview
- FIXED: deadlock when operation was finished while paused
- FIXED: in some cases all files were skipped for no reason
- ADDED: used profile is displayed during processing
- IMPROVED: accuracy for estimated duration
- IMPROVED: taskbar progress now indicates paused and failed state
Endringer for v18.104.22.168 - v22.214.171.124
- FIXED: image count disappeared when showing other forms (Settings, etc)
- FIXED: invalid pointer operation could occur after a new profile has been created
- FIXED: EXIF data in specific JPEGs could get corrupted (e.g. Nikon Scan)
- FIXED: unsaved changes were not always reset correctly when switching profiles
- ADDED: tags for IPTC fields can now be used in watermark text
- IMPROVED: sync of stock profiles can update profiles
- IMPROVED: stock profiles are only sync’ed if required
- CHANGED: Instagram profile now uses the new resolution (1080×1080) and center mode
Endringer for v126.96.36.199 - v188.8.131.52
- FIXED: profile list was not refreshed when profiles were resetted
- FIXED: when importing profiles, the overwrite prompt was shown for every profile instead of just once
- FIXED: unit was set to percent when run from command line
- CHANGED: when running from command line without a profile, the profile name is blank
- ADDED: ability to select and as QuickProfiles
Endringer for v184.108.40.206 - v220.127.116.11
- FIXED: DLL error when launching on older Windows
- FIXED: application icon for 24 bit
- FIXED: don’t browse through preview with cursor if one image only
- FIXED: preview and watermark forms were not fully translated
- FIXED: crash when processing is cancelled
- IMPROVED: fallback to system default if language locale cannot be loaded
- IMPROVED: display a note if language support may be missing for selected locale
- UPDATED: DCRAW library
Endringer for v18.104.22.168 - v22.214.171.124
- FIXED: rare error when cancelling right before processing is finished
- FIXED: potential crash when toggling the preview
- CHANGED: revised zoom levels in preview (maximum is 3200%)
- IMPROVED: resposiveness when browsing through previews
- ADDED: option “Reduce short side before crop” when crop mode is selected
Endringer for v126.96.36.199 - v188.8.131.52
- FIXED: cancelling could cause crash/deadlock
- FIXED: incorrect filename mask when running from command line (action=move) without /mask parameter
- ADDED: return an exit code (1=errors, 2=warnings)
- ADDED: support license key for all users in HKLM
- ADDED: option to apply license key for all users when unlocking
- ADDED: new profile to resize your photos for Instagram
- CHANGED: crop mode now resizes based on smallest side, then crops on center
- IMPROVED: skip some dialogs if /run parameter is used
- IMPROVED: don’t save last used options if /run parameter is used
Endringer for v184.108.40.206 - v220.127.116.11
- FIXED: rare issue when launched via context menu (missing settings, etc.)
- FIXED: memory issue when rendering watermark text in large images
- FIXED: removed a redundant error message
- FIXED: potential crash when switching profiles
- ADDED: thread numbers in log
- ADDED: setting to toggle multithread processing (Settings, Processing tab)
- IMPROVED: indicate if there were any warnings during processing
- CHANGED: replace IE view with custom HTML viewer in update notification
Endringer for v18.104.22.168 - v22.214.171.124
- FIXED: access violation when installing or uninstalling
- FIXED: crash if application is terminated prematurely
- FIXED: crash if locale file is locked
- ADDED: new “Processing” tab in settings (some options moved)
- CHANGED: setting to backup original files, default is on (see Processing tab)
- UPDATED: Portuguese translation
Endringer for v126.96.36.199 - v188.8.131.52
- FIXED: critical issue when processing was started
- FIXED: cursor was not updated once preview was loaded
- FIXED: process could still be in memory when cancelled
- FIXED: deadlock when quality warning was shown
- FIXED: prompt to include subfolders did not work correctly
- FIXED: potential crash on exit when images were added via “Add Folder” button
- FIXED: crash when adding some EMF files
- FIXED: deadlock/hanging when processing a lot of files
- FIXED: watermark image was not drawn transparent if resize was set to “None”
- IMPROVED: better performance if watermark is not used
Endringer for v184.108.40.206 - v220.127.116.11
- FIXED: crash on startup (WicLoader)
- FIXED: rare crash when clicking “Process”
- FIXED: autoplay for external storage devices was not selecting files
- ADDED: application registration for “Open with”
- UPDATED: OTL 3.03
Endringer for v18.104.22.168 - v22.214.171.124
- FIXED: action “Resize Original” was doing nothing
- FIXED: crash when saving the log
- IMPROVED: settings are now loaded in a better way to prevent crashes
- IMPROVED: check if watermark image is valid
- CHANGED: IJL2 loader removed
Endringer for v126.96.36.199 - v188.8.131.52
- FIXED: crash on single core CPU when processing is started
- FIXED: rare crash on startup if settings form was not initialized
Endringer for v184.108.40.206 - v220.127.116.11
- FIXED: “Adjust resolution for portrait” was greyed out in some cases
- FIXED: auto width and height options were shown if percent and fit mode were selected
- FIXED: an exception could occur if help was not available yet
- IMPROVED: better exception handling during processing
Endringer for v18.104.22.168 - v22.214.171.124
- FIXED: font list for watermark text was displaying unusable font types
Endringer for v126.96.36.199 - v188.8.131.52
- FIXED: damaged metadata for some files
Endringer for v184.108.40.206 - v220.127.116.11
- IMPROVED: some exceptions are just logged without throwing a message if possible
- FIXED: damaged metadata for some files
Endringer for v18.104.22.168 - v22.214.171.124
- ADDED : NEW Feature optimize PNG files using OptiPng lib
- see details in our forum
- Fix a problem with registration status in about box dialog
- Updated translation
- Profiles contains now the Facebook Timeline format
Endringer for v126.96.36.199 - v188.8.131.52
- FIXED: center mode didn?t work correctly for square source dimensions (e.g. 640×640)
- IMPROVED: quality warning now only shows once per work session
Endringer for v184.108.40.206 - v220.127.116.11
Endringer for v18.104.22.168 - v22.214.171.124
- IMPROVED: prevent standby mode when processing
- FIXED: using watermark with EXIF tags may lead to metadata being copied even if disabled
- FIXED: problem saving watermark rotation if it was not zero before
- ADDED: new filename tag %DIR for original folder
- FIXED: rare issue where location registry key is not found by shell extension
- FIXED: destination directory was not saved to profile in some cases
- FIXED: center mode did not resize image correctly if one side was larger than target dimensions
- FIXED: update setting was not loaded correctly
Endringer for v126.96.36.199 - v188.8.131.52
- ADDED: support for .JPS files (JPEG Stereo 3D)
- IMPROVED: set limit for countdown to 20
- FIXED: rare crash when resizing images with 1×1 pixels
- FIXED: write permission check for network shares didn?t work in some cases
- IMPROVED: using file mask from command line (e.g. resize.exe ?c:\photos\*.jpg?) would not scan subfolders
- IMPROVED: file paths in ZIP are now relative to topmost folder when using ?Recreate folder structure on destination?
- ADDED: ask to show tutorial if no images were resized
- ADDED: option for collecting anonymous usage information
- IMPROVED: no IE dependency for update notification
- FIXED: only first line of watermark text is saved correctly
- FIXED: creating additional copy of profile makes application hang
- FIXED: rare crash when trial window is closed quickly
- FIXED: some crash cases
- ADDED: new trace for debugging
- IMPROVED: some text updated for better user experience
Endringer for v184.108.40.206 - v220.127.116.11
- IMPROVED: stability for some cases
- Updated be-spotted component
Endringer for v18.104.22.168 - v22.214.171.124
- 0003953: [Suggestion] Replace balloon hints with new help (Phil) - resolved.
- 0003952: [Bug] Trial window blocking immediate processing (Phil) - resolved.
- 0003940: [Bug] Original size in preview may be wrong if small target resolution is set (Phil) - resolved.
- 0003934: [Bug] Accidentially adding images from zip folders (Phil) - resolved.
- 0003933: [Bug] File date not kept when outputting to zip (Phil) - resolved.
- 0003929: [Crash] Closing application crashes on some machines (Phil) - resolved.
- 0003877: [Feature request] Add option for overwrite behavior in profile (Phil) - resolved.
- 0003878: [Bug] Profile save prompt cannot be reset (Phil) - resolved.
- 0003876: [Suggestion] Ignore unsupported Photoshop data (IPTC) (Phil) - resolved.
- 0003869: [Bug] Trial window issue (Phil) - resolved.
- 0003872: [Bug] Some command line switches are broken (Phil) - resolved.
Endringer for v126.96.36.199 - v188.8.131.52
- [Bug] cannot open PDF destination folder (Phil) - resolved.
- [Bug] Save prompt is broken (Phil) - resolved.
- [Bug] no PDF/ZIP created with "desktop" destination folder (Phil) - resolved.
- [Suggestion] Add warning if quality will be low (Phil) - resolved.
- [Feature request] Allow disabling of original and desktop profiles (Phil) - resolved.
- [Suggestion] Add warning if resolution and PDF page size don't match (Phil) - resolved.
- [Crash] Send by email crashes if no MAPI client installed (Phil) - resolved.
- [Feature request] Improve preview window (zoom, output size) (Phil) - resolved.
- [Feature request] Add support for additional file formats (Phil) - resolved.
- [Feature request] Add additional watermark text effects (Phil) - resolved.
- [Feature request] Allow to sort files by properties (Phil) - resolved.
- [Bug] Can't set output size larger than 100 KB (Phil) - resolved.
- [Bug] Original file not deleted when changing filename/format (Phil) - resolved.
- [Suggestion] Apply installer language to application (Phil) - resolved.
- [Bug] Quick profile selection broken (Phil) - resolved.
- [Bug] "open" button non functional (Phil) - resolved.
Endringer for v184.108.40.206 - v220.127.116.11
- 0003655: [Suggestion] Add prompt to include subfolders if no files are found (Phil) - resolved.
- 0003654: [Bug] Trial window is not visible when launching via shellext (Phil) - resolved.
- 0003653: [Bug] Doesn't start on Windows 2000 (Phil) - resolved.
- 0003652: [Crash] Access violation when adding files or scrolling file list (Phil) - resolved.
Endringer for v18.104.22.168 - v22.214.171.124
- [Feature request] Add option to set output size (Phil) - resolved.
- [Bug] quick access bug when start processing immediately is checked (Phil) - resolved.
- [Suggestion] advanced settings window - option cut due to translation problem (Phil) - resolved.
Endringer for v126.96.36.199 - v188.8.131.52
- [Bug] can't save a different profil as default (Phil) - resolved.
- [Bug] Border window can be accessed even that option box is NOT ticked. (Phil) - resolved.
- [Bug] No preview when watermark preview selected. (Phil) - resolved.
Endringer for v184.108.40.206d - v220.127.116.11
- This new version contains minor fixes, update translations and include a new set of documentations for popular languages.
Endringer for v18.104.22.168 - v22.214.171.124
- updated dcrawlib.
- workaround for CR2 resize ( due to Canon SDK crash with big memory allocation )
- updated translations
Endringer for v2.1.1 - v2.1.2
- fix a problem when saving rating with XMP/IPTC
Endringer for v126.96.36.199 - v2.1.1
- fix an issue with registration for unicode system - Invalid RSA Key ( Japan, China )
- include new process to extract from thumbnail large Jpeg for RAW ( .NEF )
- updated japanese translation.
- 0002360: [Bug] Sometimes wrong resize is used leading to blank image (Phil)
- 0002339: [Bug] Current profile is not saved correctly (Phil)
- open log with japanese windows fails.
Endringer for v188.8.131.52 - v184.108.40.206
- use latest DCRAWLib 1.405
- updated translations ( Japanese ).
- fix support for Nikon D90 ( bad orientation and green tint ) this problem is probably also affecting some other raw format supported thru DCRAWLib
Endringer for v220.127.116.11b - v18.104.22.168
- Now bundled with Canon RAW ED-SDK 2.4 ( support for EOS 1000D )
- and latest DCRAWlib to support newest digital camera raw format
- fix a detection issue of Athentech plugin
- GUI change, OK, Cancel, Properties are swapped now.
- various update in the translation files
- optimization to read EXIF metadata from Canon RAW files .CR2
Endringer for v22.214.171.124 - v126.96.36.199
- updated translations
- copy IPTC information stream data
Endringer for v188.8.131.52 - v184.108.40.206
- new IJL20, fix black images loaded
- updated translations
- 10% faster for files loading