Versjonshistorie Monkey's Audio (64-bit)
Endringer for v5.48 - v5.49
- Changed: When compressing a zero byte file, the error is now "input file too small".
- Changed: Added the field APE_TAG_FIELD_RATING for rating (before it could use a field in MC that caused problems).
Endringer for v5.42 - v5.45
- Changed: Updated the example for the new tag command to put the fields in quotes (so pipes don't cause a problem).
- Changed: The output during the new tag mode to the command line is a little more verbose.
- Fixed: The tag function would not work properly with really long tag values.
Endringer for v5.08 - v5.09
- Changed: Visual Studio 2019 update.
- Changed: Added an example using "auto" as the filename to the command line program.
- Changed: Updated the copyright year in the help.
Endringer for v5.07 - v5.08
- Changed: Another Visual Studio 2019 update.
- Changed: Work to make the console program build better on Linux for third parties.
Endringer for v4.81 - v4.82
- Changed: Replaced the watermark image with one a little better colored for some monitors.
Endringer for v4.70 - v4.71
- Fixed: When decompressing a file, the mode would be set to the last (possibly external) codec used instead of the mode that fits for the file types.
Endringer for v4.60 - v4.61
- Changed: Updated to Visual Studio 2019 for hopefully better performance.
Endringer for v4.57 - v4.59
- Fixed: Made some more fixes for corrupt file handling (thanks Piotr Pawlowski).
- Version 4.58 (March 14, 2019)
- Fixed: Even more handling of corrupt files (thanks Piotr Pawlowski).
Endringer for v4.53 - v4.56
- Fixed: The Cool Edit plugin was not working.
- Changed: The system will no longer go to sleep while it's processing files.
- Fixed: Corrected a couple little string issues.